Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah....This Week Sucks!

Okay, so this is the week before Spring Break...whoopie right?  Uhh, NO.  This has been a trying week. 
I have forgotten to do two major homework assignments, and will spend my first official hours of Spring Break playing catch-up....blah.


One is for my Exploring the Bible class.  We had to do a time-line, which he hasn't mentioned since two weeks ago.  Well two weeks ago was when I had Strep-throat, hence not knowing it was actually due today!

The other Effective Writing.  Our outline and intro was due for our persuasive paper.  I obviously wasn't too persuaded to do the work....

What is wrong with me!  I don't forget to do homework!  I suck at tests, so homework is all I have!

----

I will also love any suggestions for some fun things to do over Spring Break.  I am staying home and I might try my hand at geo caching (or however you say it) one day.  Then starting next Friday I will be house-sitting.  I am excited because they have a gym in the basement and a sauna!  Woot!  But their dog is really old and I am so fearful that it will die when ever I house sit for them.  But Bailey always seems to pull through :)



Have a good weekend! Enjoy the pretty sunsets!

2 comments:

Lena said...

Boo... I hate when I forget to do something, so I totally understand. But you'll be fine!!! Relax during spring break... and then it's almost over:) 4 months of vacation:)

beth said...

do you miss me yet?! so now i'm one of your stalkers... even though on here they keep it pc and call it "follower"