Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

I love Monday mornings.

This may seem strange, but I really do enjoy Monday mornings. I do not have to be to class until 1, but still have to get up early. After I get home from taking Sara to school around 8:30 I get to spend the morning relaxing. I enjoy my coffee and egg sandwich.

While listening to the radio this morning, the DJ's
gave a challenge to not spend any money on food this
week. I am going to try that, well at least until Friday when
I see Heather and hopefully we go to Blue Lion and get
creme brulee!!! They have the BEST creme brulee!
My friend Jenny is in the hospital about to have a new bundle-of-joy!  I am so excited for them, all I ask is that the baby has red hair!  Okay well I better get some homework finished and get clothes around for my Monday night sleep over at Aunt Marcia and Uncle Bob's.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I will make you some creme brulee. I made some on Sunday!

Lena said...

I enjoy mornings too, only when I don't have to get up early!

PS. Analysis! hehe