Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

--365--

Since the arrival of my new spiffy camera I have felt the need to start a 365 project.  I started one a few years ago, but it was where I took a picture of myself everyday and that lasted maybe a month.  Since then I realized that I do not have to take a picture of myself to constitute a 365--just a picture everyday that means something to me :)

Day One: Me, being my sassy self :)

Day Two: Love me some new shoes :)

Day Three: Sara--She is one amazing girl :)

Day Four: Obviously it was snowing...Luckily today it was in the 50's.  Winter is my favorite season, but when March rolls around there is a limit to my love for snow and such things wintery!!

 Day Five: Baby Zeke--Hannah's cute little baby


Day Six: Working hard ;)

Day Seven: Not feeling so attractive after Zumba...I was sweaty

You can also look at more pictures on my flickr account :)  Enjoy the sunshine, I am due for a pedicure so that I can start flip-flopping my way through my last semester of Classes:)  Just realized I use the smiley face WWAAAYYYY too much!!

2 comments:

Lena said...

I've also been considering starting some kind of a photo project. I don't think I want to commit to a whole year, it's very ambitious for the very flaky me!
But I have a couple of other fun ideas. I can share them with you when you come to my house tonigh:)

beth said...

i'm pretty sure i'm ok with the smiley faces. they match your general persona :) :)