Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day

Lucky for me no one played any tricks on me!! YEAH!!

If you read my blog then you know that I am doing a photography project where I take a picture a day for a year.  I post them on fllickr but no one sees them so I am going to start posting them here too :)  The first seven are up from a few weeks ago, so I will post seven till I catch up :)

The ladies in the above picture are two people that I thank God are in my life!!!  I meet them at Grace and I remember sitting down next to Beth in Science and saying, "Hi, I am Casi.  What's your name?"  I felt like I was in 5th grade, but I am glad I did because Beth and Lena were already friends and I joined their ranks :)  Love you girls with all of my heart!!


This is the laptop that I am currently typing away on...though now it is for FUN!! This semester has been one of the hardest homework wise.  I have something due for every class every time it meets. (Maybe not, but I feel like it)  So my laptop has been my best friend this semester.


My Granny and niece Bella.  My grandma had a tough time last month and was in a rehabilitation home to gain some strength back from a bleeding ulcer.  Now she is home and happy, and so is the rest of the family!!  The little cutie is Issabella, you can see more pictures and learn about her here :)




This picture makes me laugh every time I see it!!  Carter was not loving his first birthday cake!!  He was so funny, you could tell that he was trying to get into the cake, but was totally not feeling it.




My Matsumoto Ball from Japan. Here is information on the castle.  The picture in the background was from my first trip to Japan in 2005. My cousin Rachel, who currently lives over there, and me :)




This is probably one of the crappiest pictures I have ever taken...I hadn't taken a picture yet that day and quickly snapped one before I got into the car for a WalMart run with Beth and Anna...oy!




RACHEL!!  My precious bestfriendtwincousin.  And Yes that is all one word!  We skype weekly and this was from that days Skype :)

BTW-- These pictures are days 8-14 of my 365 project starting from the top :)

1 comment:

Lena said...

Cute pics!
5th grade was when we couldn't sound out "predictable"!

Love ya!