Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

oppsies....

ThreeSixtyFive--What happened to us?  I was so motivated to capture an image everyday...but then you got away from me.  It is weary to upload/crop/photoshop a picture everyday.  Now I have taken a picture everyday and I am going to try and catch up with posting them...but I am not making any promises!!
This was a last minute shot before midnight.












The start of Spring.  I see you, you precious new green life!!










Where has all the popcorn gone?
I didn't do it!  Maybe I did, but it was
a single serving bag.  Don't Judge ;)








Forgot to take a picture this day...oppsies....











Sara's 16th birthday party!! Those kids are awesome!









I gots me a new shirt.  I might have been a tinsy bit sassy that day ;)










Open book tests are not they are all cracked up to be...









More pictures will come as I remember/have the desire to post them :)

2 comments:

Lena said...

Is it that PE test thing in one of the pix!!! Barf!

beth said...

i LOVE the spring photo