Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stop everything...

....and make this iced coffee...right NOW.  I mean it. Why aren't you making it yet...? 
oh, you have no idea what I am taking about are you?!  
Here goes, and you are welcome in advanced :)

I used my lovely stove top espresso maker (I usually get two servings) to make delicious espresso.

 Set this aside while you prepare the glorious glass of yummy-ness!!
Fill a glass with ice...
picture from Pioneerwoman.com
 Dump a big 'ol spoon full of sweetened condensed milk into it :)


Pour desired amount of espresso over said ice and sweetened condensed milk...oh glory, sweet glory!


 Top off with milk, half and half, or what ever else meets your fancy.

ENJOY! :)
Picture is from Pioneerwomen.com
Oh my word...this is so great and yummy!!
Here is the original recipe,(props to pioneerwomen, of course) I tweaked it to my liking :)

2 comments:

Lena said...

I'm totes doing this! Only I need to buy condensed milk first.

beth said...

very good recipe! i'll try it when its not 11:16 at night...