Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Imma Bird Watcher....

I am not this biggest fan of birds, so you may be asking your self why I was taking pictures of them.
Flipping sweet pictures too, I almost wet myself when they turned out this good!!

But then I told myself, "Casi, you are 26 not 76."
and then I did not pee myself.

Anywho, I am dog sitting and the dog will not relieve herself, she misses her misses.  So I bring her to my fenced in back yard to run around, thus the movement makes her relieve herself. (sorry) But she whines and yips if I go in the house.  Thus I sat outside for two hours with my camera and took about 400 photos of birds and poochies. 


Here is non-relieving Shadow dog.


My precious pooch, Harley!


Hope you are all having a splendid start to your weekend!!
Casi

1 comment:

Cami said...

Two posts in a row about pee...pick a new topic :)
The bird pictures are really good. You are getting better and better.