Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Favorite Friday Five ;)

I had three people respond last week.  Woohoo!!
:)
:)
It is the little things in life that make me happy.

This week I am going to showcase my favorite YouTube videos... :) You Tube makes me happy!!

First of all....this video is HILARIOUS!!  I unearthed while looking for Zumba on You Tube, and I laugh so hard whenever I watch it.  Oh golly, it makes me cheeks hurt just thinking about it.  If you have seen the Dancing Hands guy, this is like that but better :)






Ummm...I also like to watch people get tazed...and since I adore police officers....combining the two is hilarious!!!! (I would be in law enforcement if I wasn't in education)






Can I have yo' numba'?
-nuff said! (There is mild profanity)
Also, this is not my favorite Can I have yo' numba' so check out both ;)






These guys are AMAZING!!  Their sound is wonderful and so fresh-a-fresh!






I am a cheer coach so it is only right to throw in a video on cheering :) 
*This is not my squad...don't get too excited*






I hope you enjoyed those and remember to leave one of your favorite youtube videos in 
the comments...or anything that you have particularly liked this week :)
--Casi--

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Keeping with your video theme...One of my favorite things is to find great clips from game shows... like this one...

http://youtu.be/1mT4jnkPnwE

cpainton said...

Nichole, that is hilarious!!

Lena said...

Like the themed posts... Sorry I didn't respond to your very first one. I'm like comepletely ignoring my blog...
My favorite videos are about funny kids and animals... Have you seen Guilty dogs?