Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Favorite Things For Friday

I have been thinking about doing theme blog one day a week.  Not only will this hold me accountable for blogging at least once a week, but hopefully will get all 8 (I know be jealous) of my followers involved!

So as the title of this blog states, every Friday I will post five of my favorite things.  This maybe an item I use daily, or a delish treat from the week...who knows...  
Please PLEASE leave a comment/link about something that is your favorite thing too!! 

Here goes.....

My niece, Issabella.  She is so cute, and sassy.  Kinda like me ;)  I am only going to limit myself to one baby/toddler picture a week or I would never post anything else, there are too many babies in my life :)


Having my nails painted.
For some reason I can never take a clear shot of my sassy nails.  
Maybe it is the fact that my camera weighs about 144 pounds.  
I dunno?!?!!

Storms.
Mmmm...I love storms.


You may be asking yourself, "Uh, why does she like a faded candy cane cup?" 
This is my cup at the Relos house...I ALWAYS use it, and if someone else does I stare daggers at them and pray for their soul because clearly they are being possessed by the devil to even touch my cup. 
*sassy SNAP*

Speeding. Keeping pace with the faster cars. :)

I kept the word usage of sassy to four, and only snapped once...I deem this a good post!!

Don't forget to say what your favorite thing(s) are/is too!!!
Casi

4 comments:

Mar said...

Well, if you know me you can probably guess that one of my favorite things is decorating. i especially like ti when i can go outside and cut flowers, tall grass, twigs, and shrub parts to be used inside for decorating. I just arranged 2 huge bouquets of lilacs in the house--great smell:)

Cami said...

My favorite right now is giggles. Does not matter if you are old or young. I love hearing someone laugh!

cpainton said...

Thank you for sharing your favorite things!!
Aunt Marcia- you so gifted in decorating!!
Cami- I bet Bella's laughter is your fav!!!

Rach said...

My favorite thing right now...flowers! The pansies I got for Mother's Day from the church...they are super cute and happy. (They give flowers to all the women) :)