Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Opps...

Sorry I missed this Friday's Favorites....but I will get something up!!Friday I had a great time with Lena and Beth, I would post a picture from that night, but NONE turned out...NONE...haha. 
This was from last October.  This one is good.  Friday nights, no so good.

Also from Friday night I caught Lena's cold.  I feel like udder crap, thanks Lena!  It hit me last night.  I feel like my sinus cavity could collapse at any moment and fall through the roof of my mouth. 
(You are welcome for the visual)
Today I see Heather for coffee and Granny and I go to South Bend.  I hope I will last :)

2 comments:

Lena said...

You are always welcome:)
I'm still feeling like crap.

Are you serious, NONE of the thousand of pix deserved to be posted on here?

beth said...

those pix were crap. thanks for not posting them. that one is fabulous anyways :)
feel better!